How to make a reservation for our multi-day Wilderness Adventures
Alaska River Rafting and Multi-Sport Trips
2. Contact Us to discuss trip options and availability, custom trips, and your preferred dates.
3. Complete our online Adventure Application Form as well as the Assumption of Risk form. Links to both forms can be found here.
4. Download and return the Payment Form or call us with credit card information for your deposit. We accept Visa, Mastercard, AmEx and Discover. Payment by check or wire transfer can also be arranged - contact us.
6. We will contact you approximately 30 days prior to the start of your trip for final payment. If you would like to pay in full prior to this time just let us know.
7. Approximately 1-2 weeks before your trip, your guide will contact you by phone or email to introduce themselves, talk about the upcoming adventure, and answer any last-minute questions you might have, as well as arrange the final logistics for meeting up when you arrive.
8. Show up at the arranged meeting time and place and we'll take it from there!
CANCELATION POLICY: We charge a $500 per person deposit at the time of booking, or $1,000 per person for package and multi-sport trips. 50% of this is refundable prior to 30 days before the trip should you need to cancel. Cancellations in this time-frame may also choose to apply the full deposit to a future trip by the end of the following summer. We charge the balance 30 days prior to the start of your trip and at this time your full payment is non-refundable. We highly recommend travel insurance to protect your plans in case of emergencies.