How to make a reservation for our multi-day Wilderness Adventures
Alaska River Rafting and Multi-Sport Trips
2. Contact Us to discuss trip options and availability, custom trips, and your preferred dates.
3. Click the orange “Book this Trip” button to make your reservation!
5. We will contact you approximately 30 days prior to the start of your trip for final payment. If you would like to pay in full prior to this time just let us know.
6. Approximately 1-2 weeks before your trip, your guide will contact you by phone or email to introduce themselves, talk about the upcoming adventure, and answer any last-minute questions you might have, as well as arrange the final logistics for meeting up when you arrive.
7. Show up at the arranged meeting time and place and we’ll take it from there!
We will continue to charge a $500 per person deposit (or $1,000 per person for packages and mountaineering trips) at the time of booking. 50% of your deposit will be refundable prior to 30 days before the trip should you need to cancel. Cancellations in this time-frame may also choose to apply the full deposit to a future trip in the next two summers (2020, 2021, 2022). We will collect the balance 30 days before the start of the trip.
If you are unable to travel due to official government travel restrictions still in place by the date of your trip and need to cancel within the 30-day mark, we will refund you 50% of the total payments you made and keep 50% as a credit to use for a future trip in the next two summers (minus any cancellation fees incurred by other vendors). Cancellations in this time-frame may also choose to apply the full payment (minus any cancellation fees incurred by other vendors) to a future trip in the next two summers (2020, 2021, 2022).
We do not charge rebooking fees if you decide to move your trip to a future date.
We highly recommend travel insurance to protect your plans in case of emergencies.