— Ultimate Wilderness —
Hiking and Sea Kayaking Alaska Adventure Tour
Wrangell-St. Elias National Park is the largest in the country, and one of the most spectacular; yet is far less crowded then Denali with many more acres of phenomenal mountain scenery. Prince William Sound has hundreds of calving glaciers, an abundance of wildlife and endless miles of shoreline just waiting to be explored by the small number of people who venture into it by kayak each summer.
This trip combines our favorite hiking trip with our favorite sea kayaking adventure – (2) 4-day wilderness trips linked together with transport, lodging, and additional activities. Take it from the locals – it doesn’t get any better than this!
- 12 Day all-inclusive multi-sport itinerary!
- 4 days of hiking at Iceberg Lake – spectacular alpine scenery!
- 4 days of sea kayaking in Prince William Sound – calving glaciers and wildlife!
- Explore the towns of McCarthy and Kennecott
- Glacier hike, ice climbing or river rafting on the optional activity day
“A fantastic experience — wild Alaska at its best!”
Click on the markers below to view important points along your trip. Check out that zoom feature!